A couple of friends of ours, Jason and Shauna, invited us to go to the Woodland Park Zoo last week. We had a great time and the weather was beautiful! I have become obsessed with animals recently --- I wanted to feed, touch, be close to almost every animal we saw (with professional supervision of course). You can feed giraffes at the park (if you get there at the right time, stand in line, and pay $5.00) which I definitely want to do next time we go to the zoo. The giraffes were so cute and sweet, and when you feed them you get to touch their really long black tongues!!! SWEET!!
You can see photos of our trip HERE, along with other photo updates from summer activities. Here's to soaking up all the summer sun I can get before it goes away for a reeeeeeeeeally long time.
-K
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment