Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Not so dedicated

First of all, apologies for leaving my random "cocaine study poster find" up for so long. Not the greatest news of our lives for sure.

Secondly, I must confess I'm glad people don't depend on our blog for providing vital information. There are some serious bloggers out there that keep up with their posting with such dedication. For example, our friend Jason composes his posts, or has a guest writer post for him, months in advance. His efforts are clearly visible in his very informative blog: www.asmallchange.net.
Since we focus primarily on sharing random information about ourselves, I figure we're not endangering anyone's life by not posting, but I definitely understand the frustration of checking someone's blog and they haven't updated in nearly a year................guilty.

With that said, I must also tell you that I have an entire folder on my computer desktop dedicated to posting to this blog. Pictures from our trips, funny Northwest things to comment on, special event thoughts, etc. have been collecting in here for a while. However, they never seem to make it out of that folder onto this website. Partly because to post any photos I must have my husband write the code for the pictures to appear online.....and if no one else has noticed (BECAUSE I MOST CERTAINLY HAVE!) he has yet to write a SINGLE post on this blog. Its really quite sad to see that even after nearly 6 months of marriage we are already becoming a one-sided blogging couple. Do they offer couples blogging therapy?
So, lest you think we are doing nothing but resting on our laurels (where did that phrase come from?) out here, I promise great things are happening to us....they're just stuck in a folder somewhere.

No comments: