
What an AMAZING year it’s been. God has blessed us in so many ways over this past year with wonderful adventures, new friends, new homes, a new church, and a beautiful and growing marriage. I would be lying if I said everything has been easy for us, but I do have to brag that we’re both still alive and still in love after being married for a year.
Looking back, moving to the North West was the best thing for us. We’ve had to rely on each other so much for so many things, and its been fun learning about the area together. Our exploring adventures have provided us with a lot of great memories and we hope to have even more after this next year. Who knows how God will work through us and where he will take us, but we’ve been blessed beyond measure this past year by following Him side-by-side.
No comments:
Post a Comment