Thursday, December 31, 2009

Eee gads...

Looks like a blizzard came through our webpage and covered everything. No worries, this snowstorm was intentional. As a designer I'm always reworking things in my head, and our website is no exception. We threw our previous design together in about a week to make sure we had something up for our wedding and our first months out here in the Northwest. It was a good little design, kind of modern and kind of rainy. But, alas, it's time to move on. I've had several new designs up my sleeves for some time now, but I haven't settled on any one just yet. So, in the mean time I asked Davey if we could go clean and simple for a while. Especially since we got this little guy for Christmas:



I want something that will show off our photos and is easier to read. So, until our new look is up and running, please enjoy this pristine, almost sanitized environment of blog space.

No comments: