I know, I just explained it. It's not my fault that the Food Lady has left, and its only temporary. But what if this time is different? What if she really isn't coming back? What if I am not just feeling abandoned, but truly am being abandoned? Doesn't the Enquirere have articles like this all the time? I knew I should have planted myself in her suitacase, so that she couldnte get away with this.
Whoa! Hold on there. Insecurity is one thing; insanity another. There's extra food in the bowl, and the cat-sitter should be here before sundown. The Food Lady IS coming back, and I am going to make her pay the price. For now, I will enjoy the freedom (and if I get lonely, I will rearrange all the shoes in her closet and finish the macrame I started with the living room rug).
I need to conceal my need to be needed, so that the Food Lady will need me more. When she returns, I will play it cool.
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment