Saturday, June 19, 2010

WE HAVE A WINNER!

A drum roll please for our handmade tote bag giveaway winners....


Our first place winner is commenter numero 7: MEGHAN
Meghan said: "I am like Mary Poppins. My purse is HUGE and carries most of my stuff. But when I go to work, I carry it (and it carries my camera, so that's one less bag for now), my laptop bag, AND a lunch bag. I would love to get one of your cute custom totes! It would be so fun to have something I knew you made. Also, I have come to realize I really like bird art. Not real birds-I wouldn't want a pet. But art that involves birds or nests? Love it."
Congratulations Meghan! We share a common love of bird and nest art. Let me know which tote is your favorite and I'll send it your way.

And our second place winner is commenter numero 10: LANAYA
Lanaya said: "The question is what don't I tote around.. I have books, mail, jewelry, socks, and best of all a stash of doggie bags in my purse at all times. ;) I would love to rock one of your fabulous creations!"
Congratulations Lanaya! Whichever tote Meghan doesn't choose is yours and will hopefully be able to handle all your stuff -- just make sure that stash of doggie bags is empty!

Thank you to everyone who entered. I'm sorry there could only be a couple of winners. I plan on having more fun freebies in the future, so keep checking in! Thanks again for all of your support, encouragement and readership!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just did a happy dance!! So excited to have won one of your fabulous totes!! I promise the doggie bags are empty too! :)