*********************
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING ENTRIES
Is it sad that I actually miss Ed McMahon on the sweepstakes commercials? I wish I had his voice to announce this post because I'm soooo excited about this:
To thank and celebrate all of my wonderful readers, as a small token of gratitude, I'm offering the two hand-crafted (with love!) totes embellished with one-of-a-kind paintings to TWO lucky winners!-- see the tutorial from last week HERE.
Fully lined with cotton prints and featuring two different styles of bird paintings, these large, flat-bottomed totes, amongst other things, could be used; to carry a snack and a good book to the beach or to the park, as an eco-friendly shopping bag, on an outing in place of your usual handbag, to stow away your knitting needles and reams of yarn....and the list goes on and on!
Wanna tote around one of these awesome totes (or, guys, perhaps win one for your mom or significant other)??? To be in the running to win, simply leave a comment on THIS post -- easy peasy lemon squeezy! Here's the recap:
PRIZE: A one-of-a-kind painted tote bag
TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words "TOTE IT!" and...
BONUS QUESTION: Since this giveaway is all about toting things, share how you best like to carry whatever-it-is-that-you-carry around and why (i.e. a backpack because I carry my laptop everywhere; I can't live without my faux Gucci handbag and all 425 items that I can fit in it)
GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Friday, June 18th at 10pm PST
NUMBER OF WINNERS: Two! First winner will have first choice of the bags, then the second winner will receive the other bag
PRIZE SHIPS: Anywhere in the US
LEGAL CRAP: One entry per person is permitted (those commenting without a Blogger account - anonymously, please include your name). The winners will be selected using random.org and announced on Saturday, June 19th. Good Luck!


11 comments:
Tote it! :) I'd like to enter, please. I rock a diaper bag. 'Cause I have to. -Sarah
I like to Tote it! Tote it! :) My favorite toting item I use is my cup-a-cake single cupcake carrier. I throw it in my bag, and it's like a magic protective bubble for my cupcakes :) Love you Kristen!
xoxo-Steph
Tote it! I tote tons of toys for my special needs preschoolers because it makes them smile. Hope you guys are doing well....ps I got an old trunk like you got at the moving sale here in gboro....it is awesome and OLD!!!
TOTE IT!! I throw all of my junk in a huge purse so a tote bag would be great :).
tote it!
well, let's see...because i'm a: camp working, laptop carrying, pilot G2 pen holding, journal keeping, receipt hoarding, key keeping, camera holding, outdoor educating person who would love to keep her things in such a happy bag :)
<3 lynds
Tote it! I really need a new purse since I have been using the last one you gave me for over a year and it literally fell apart from use. But possibly a shopping bag or even better a pool bag would be nice. I just love bags!
Tote It. Um it has been a while since i carried a bag for myself. These days it is either a diaper bag or a breast pump/bag.
I want to Tote it! I can see it now: I would put my current reading book right next to my DS and a snack in the corner. Bam! The perfect tote to take out into the sun during my break at work.
Tote it! The question is what don't I tote around.. I have books, mail, jewelry, socks, and best of all a stash of doggie bags in my purse at all times. ;) I would love to rock one of your fabulous creations!
~LaNaya~
Tote it!:)...Since I had a baby few months back, I tote all the baby stuff but the best thing that I tote are the onesies I created for him...so the moment he wets one I adorn one my creations on him. That is the best way to flaunt my creativity..well atleast I think so :)
Mmmm....tote it. Sounds so yummy. I like these alot, I was actually hoping you wouldve made some for the Russia silent auction. I'd tote my kittehs around in these, they look roomy and they have birds for the cats to pretend eat.
Although, I don't think I should win since I already was gifted one of your creations (which I accidentally stained the inside of when some pints of strawberries got smooshed).
Post a Comment