Saturday, January 9, 2010

I MISS SUMMER


it's cold today, as it has been for the past several days. cold and rainy. today, more than ever, i miss: being warm • waking up in the daylight • wearing flip-flops • grilling out at 8pm • being tan • driving with the windows down • camping • eating ice cream for dinner • seeing the mountain out everyday • long, light days • i miss... summer

4 comments:

Tom said...

When people ask me what my favorite season is, I'm usually quick to say winter.

However, to be honest, I'm usually ready for the seasons to change about the time they normally do.

I like winter for the cold and the dreariness, I like spring for stuff in bloom and the cool mornings and warm afternoons, and summer for the long days and all the stuff that comes with it.

Laura said...

Me too!

Unknown said...

Camping!

Kravey said...

I've never liked the cold. I enjoy it for maybe a week of that "ooo snuggliness", but then I'm ready for 75 degrees and sunshine again.

YES! Camping! lets do it!!!