The goals of the Ten Party Project are as follows:
- Learn to be a better hostess in a variety of party situations
- Parties must be budget conscious and be inexpensive for attendees
- The parties cannot be last-minute get togethers. There must be a plan, invitations, and time for people to RSVP
- Host a variety of parties to explore new interests as well as share your interests with others
- Document all elements of the party and share a budget breakdown/overview of each party on this blog
I'm sure I'll discover additional "rules" or "guidelines" as I go along, but these are my primary goals in participating in the Ten Party Project. If you'd like to join me in this project, let me know and share your event/party ideas! This is all supposed to be fun and non-stressful (part of learning to be a better hostess)!
I have a special co-host for my first party, my friend Becky. I'd like to have co-hosts for each of my party, just because it's more fun to share the planning (two heads are better than one!) and the budget breakdown comes out a lot better as well! Becky and I sent out the invitations to our party today, so I'll be sharing the details soon.
Do you have any "projects" you're tackling this year? If you could host any party, without a budget limit, what kind of party would you have?
No comments:
Post a Comment